glenys Bolland

shared this question
2 years ago

Statistics

Comments
Views
votes

Brussels to Lille, 10 August 2017 Eurostar and other trains booking

I have booked and paid for my Eurostar trip from London to Brussels on 10 August, at Rail Europe. However, when I try to book the Brussels to Lille continuation of my journey for later that day (10 August) I keep getting messages saying it is too early to book, but on each occasion that I try to book, the future date when I will be permitted to book is changed, to a later and later date. Also, no Eurostar trains appear for this journey, i.e. Brussels to Lille on 10 August, 2017.

Please can you assist with this booking. It is too late to expect someone travelling 14,000 km to this area, who has to arrange accommodation etc as well as travel, to have to wait until the end of April to be able to book her journey for August.

Add Comment

Comments (1)

photo

Brussels to Lille, 10 August 2017 Eurostar and other trains booking

I have booked and paid for my Eurostar trip from London to Brussels on 10 August, at Rail Europe. However, when I try to book the Brussels to Lille continuation of my journey for later that day (10 August) I keep getting messages saying it is too early to book, but on each occasion that I try to book, the future date when I will be permitted to book is changed, to a later and later date. Also, no Eurostar trains appear for this journey, i.e. Brussels to Lille on 10 August, 2017.

Please can you assist with this booking. It is too late to expect someone travelling 14,000 km to this area, who has to arrange accommodation etc as well as travel, to have to wait until the end of April to be able to book her journey for August.

Leave comment

photo

Attach files...

The file must be a jpg, gif, png, bmp, ico, pdf, doc, rtf, txt, zip or rar no more than 8M

By posting a question, you agree to our terms and conditions. You agree not to post any User Generated Content which is: false, misleading, confidential, abusive, defamatory, obscene, invasive to another person's privacy and racially objectionable. Any infringement will result in the removal of your post.