photo

Rail Europe

Travel Expert

Statistics

Comments
Views

Tags

votes

Eastern European Pass (3 days) combined with Swiss Pass (4 days) 2nd Class AU$614

Why does it describe this combination as being only available in 2nd Class however when opening Product Description of Eastern European Pass it states "unlimited first class travel in Hungary and Austria"? Is it 1st Class in those 2 countries and 2nd Class in Switzerland?

Official Answer
photo Travel Expert
Rail Europe Posted 5 years ago

Hello Jill,

Thanks for your question.

Kindly note that if you wish to purchase European East Pass and Swiss Pass, you would have to purchase both the passes separately. There is no combine pass available.

Both the passes have 1st class as well as 2nd class service to offer, so you can select either of them according to your preference.

Hope this helps!!!

Priyanka, Rail Europe Travel Expert.

Add Comment

Comments (2)

photo

If these 2 passes are not combined why on your website when I entered the 3 x Countries and number of days travel in each, I was advised to purchase theses 2 passes for AU$614 - See link I have copied here:

http://www.raileurope.com.au/spip.php?page=sales&re_domain=pass&re_oper=results

Is AU$614 for 3 day European East Pass only and not for 4 day Swiss pass also shown?

Regards

Jill

photo Travel Expert

Hello Jill,

Thanks for your reply.

When you proceed with the booking you would be provided the individual costs of each pass under the fare details tab.

However if you wish to book only the Swiss pass or the European East pass the same can be done individually.

Hope this helps!!!

Priyanka, Rail Europe Travel Expert.

Leave comment

photo

Attach files...

The file must be a jpg, gif, png, bmp, ico, pdf, doc, rtf, txt, zip or rar no more than 8M

By posting a question, you agree to our terms and conditions. You agree not to post any User Generated Content which is: false, misleading, confidential, abusive, defamatory, obscene, invasive to another person's privacy and racially objectionable. Any infringement will result in the removal of your post.